Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 1 hour of placing an order. However, if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them, order cancellation fee at the rate of Rs. 200/order will be charged. This is applicable only for orders which have been shipped and are cancelled before or at the time of receiving by the customer. No cancellation fee will be charged in case an order is cancelled by BatteryBhai because of non-availability or any other reason.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items, please report the same to our Customer Service team and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported at the time of delivery of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as per your order, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service at the time of delivery of the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with manufacturers' warranty, kindly refer the issue to them.
- Orders cannot be returned/refunded for any reasons other than following: Damage / dead on arrival, Manufacturing defect/Expired product & In-correct product. Brand warranties, wherever applicable, would supersede BatteryBhai returns policy;
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers;
- Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered;
- The product is rejected by the merchant due to Bad Quality and the merchant is not able to arrange for a fresh product within the promised shipping timeline as shown on the product information page.
- The product is Out Of Stock with our merchant.
- Merchant is unable to deliver the product to the desired delivery location due to some circumstances.
- Order is cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order + process of shipping is not initiated = complete refund of item value.
- Order is cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order + process of shipping is initiated = Rs. 200 cancellation fee would be charged.
- Order is cancelled after 24 hours of placing the order + process of shipping is not initiated = 2% of item value would be charged (only for online payments).
- Order is cancelled after 24 hours of placing the order + process of shipping is initiated = Rs. 200 cancellation fee + 2% of item value (only for online payments), would be charged.